At SUPERVALU, we believe our competitive success is tied directly to the strength of our employees, who have been providing the best service to our customers for more than 140 years. Investing in them is critical to the future of our business.
SUPERVALU embraces the benefits of having talented employees from diverse backgrounds. Our employees come from a wide array of cultures, religions, races and nations. By valuing and accepting diversity, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages and respects the ideas, experience and contributions that each employee can make and we believe this makes for a better workplace and also allows us to better serve our diverse customers.
SUPERVALU's Community Relations program is active across the company, from the corporate level to our retail banners and throughout our supply chain operations. At the heart of our charitable giving is the idea that being a good corporate citizen is an ongoing responsibility. Through the SUPERVALU Foundation and the company's geographic businesses (retail, wholesale and subsidiaries) we strive to affect positive change through financial support, product donations and volunteerism.
At SUPERVALU, we are committed to sustainable operations and will continually work to use resources more efficiently, reduce waste, offer sustainable solutions to our customers and build a green culture in our stores and offices.
- More than 140 years of success
- One of the leading grocery retailers in the nation
- An environment of diversity and inclusion
- An ongoing pursuit of excellence
- Challenging work
- Uncompromised integrity and ethical behavior
- Career opportunities across the US
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent career development programs
- Opportunities for new college grads and interns
- Strong commitment to community involvement
- Healthy work/life balance policy